YES Technologies ('YES') is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit www.YESmembers.net.
This Privacy Statement is designed to help you understand how YES collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us while using our web site.
How Information may be Collected:
- Browsing our web site. Personal information is not collected by YES when you simply browse our web site. However, similar to most other commercial web sites, YES utilises a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information, which we use to make your visit to our web site as smooth and seamless as possible.
- Completing an online form. While browsing our web site you may choose to fill in one of YES's online forms, in order to obtain further information, or to provide comments on our services. You will know that we are collecting this data because you enter it voluntarily onto our forms.
- Customers. As a YES Customer, you are allowed to access the portion of our database containing your personal information and you will be able to update it as appropriate.
Other than as described above, YES will not disclose personal information to third parties without first obtaining your express consent, unless such disclosure is required in order to (a) comply with the law or with due legal process served upon YES; or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of YES and its Customers.
- Online forms. The personal information voluntarily submitted by you via one of YES's online forms is used to process your request for information or comments on our services, for purposes such as correspondence and for use in processing your enquiry.
- General. On occasions YES may send you notices concerning your Customer account to inform you of new features, changes in our services, or promotional offers.
YES's web site may contain links to other organisations' web sites. YES cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies utilised by these organisations.
YES uses all reasonable precautions to keep information disclosed to us secure. However, YES is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of third parties that receive the information.
Commitment to Privacy:
YES is committed to preserving individual privacy rights on the Internet and in all aspects of commerce. For additional information about our commitment to protecting the privacy of users or for further clarification of any part of this Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.